You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, September 12, 2013

1 John 5:12 Print And Color Page, free

This is a 1 John 5:12 print and color page.  


This free Bible verse coloring page is helpful to teach kids the bible verse.

I really wanted to draw this verse for my Awana Bible Club. I tried to think of a nice illustration but couldn't come up with a picture so I just drew the words with enough space to color the letters. I put in a few hearts and flowers to give the kids something besides just letters to color. 

If you have problems making it print then CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for helpful tips, or try one of the updated links below.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES

When you support my Bible art by becoming a Patron with only a monthly pledge of $3.50 through Patreon you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid's activity bulletin with kids' word puzzles, pictures to color, and brain teasers. You can use it in your club, camp, church, class, VBS, or at home. Use the button below to get started.


Thank you. 

1 John 5:12 Coloring Page, Free To Print.


I create free coloring pages because I love God's word and I hope you are blessed by them. I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

If the JPEG gives you problems then try the PDF, it usually works better. 

Some printers work better in PDF format. To go to a PDF file CLICK HERE.

The important thing is to get the Word of God in the hearts of the kids.

There are a lot of things that you can do to make this a fun and beautiful picture. 


Blessings, and thank you,
© A. E. Dozat  9/12/13
Isaiah 55:10-11