You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, August 26, 2013

Believe on the Lord, Acts 16:31 Coloring Page

This is a free Acts 16:31 print and color page, with a salvation verse

It is the Awana verse for "S." 

Acts 16:31 says, 

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved.."   (Acts 16:31). It shows a person stepping out on the word "Believe" as they cross to heaven on the cross.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

I almost gave up; I had to trace this so many times using an artist's tracing lightbox. But it finally came together.  I create these because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. 

PRINTING

If you have problems printing, CLICK HERE  to visit my HOW-TO-PRINT page or try the update link below for the PDF of this coloring page. 

YOU CAN RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and make a donation of $3:50 a month. When you do, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable mini-magazine every week, including the BONUS material available only to patrons. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's word.It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you! 

Acts 16:31 Print and Color Page 

Even though it takes hours, I draw these coloring pages because I love God’s Holy Word. I create my Bible verse coloring printables for you for free. Feel free to print as many as you can use. and I hope you are blessed by them.

Use the Paypal button below to support my Bible art. 


Thank you for your generous and kind support!

If you have problems getting the file above to print, go to the PDF; it always works. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE. for a PDF file. 

COLOR THE PICTURE

There are a lot of little things the kids can color. The mountain can be brown, the area behind the stars can be blue, purple, or lavender. The letters in verse can be colored in a lot of different ways. The city in the clouds can be golden yellow or orange. 

For extra fun, bring a bunch of gold and silver stars from the office supply store, and the kids can put stars on where they are drawn in. You can find craft stars at stores like Hobby Lobby, Staples, or Michaels arts and crafts. 

Blessings, and thank you,
Bible Time Fun Weekly mini-magazine

(c) Adron 8/26/13
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.