You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, February 4, 2013

Animals Ride A Sleigh, Kids Print And Color Page

This is a free animal friends ride a sleigh print and color page. 

This is a free print and color page for parents and teachers who need something for the kids to do. Here Dog, Cat, and Mouse have a day off from school and ride their sleigh together. 

Their Mommies are waiting at the bottom of the hill to give them their scarfs, mittens, and safety helmets.

Parents and teachers can use this in class and at home.

If you have trouble printing the image below or are printing on A-4 sized paper then, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

Animals On A Sled, Kid's Print And Color Page 

Even though it takes hours, I create these coloring pictures because I believe that when we have been blessed it is so that we can become a blessing to others. I hope you enjoy these projects and they help you. 


I have other coloring pictures that are like this one, use the search box to find ones you like.

If you like this you might also like the Animals make a snowman picture, CLICK HERE.

Some printers work better with a universal portable format.  CLICK HERE.

The mountain can be brown gray and some of it can be blue and purple for snow. The distant trees can be light green.

The nearby trees can be dark green.

Use a very little blue, lavender, and purple in the snow- but very very little.

The sled should be brown.

(C) Adron D. 2/4/13

Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month and as my thank you gift you will receive 2 pages of BIBLE TIME FUN activity printables every week.

Become a Patron!