You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Free Genesis 1:1 Print and Color Page, In the Beginning God Created, Bible verse.

Here is a free print and color page for Genesis 1:1.


This verse we all learn as children and spend the rest of our lives understanding how profound it is.  It seems simple on the surface, and as you meditate on the teaching of this scripture, it goes deeper than we think. 

This is one of those verses taught in Sunday school, Awanas Bible clubs, Good News Clubs, and our homes. 

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇

CLICK HERE if you want to go to a hub of helpful commentaries on this verse so that you can study it with more depth. 

Genesis 1:1 says,

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. Genesis 1:1.

MY ART

I drew this picture for a church activity bulletin that I make every week; it took about three hours to draw because I do a lot of tracing and scanning parts into the computer and a lot of cut and paste. It turned out so well I felt compelled to share it with everyone. 

PRINT THE PICTURE

If you have problems making the picture below print on your printer, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for suggestions that may help.

You can receive Bible activity printables every week.

When you support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month, you will receive my BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable every week as my thank-you gift. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's Word.  It will have pages of fun puzzles, coloring pictures, and activities you want to share with your kids. Use the button below to become a supporter. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you. 

Genesis 1:1 Print and Color Page,
In the beginning, God Created..." Bible Verse.

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. You are welcome to print as many as you like. Please use the Paypal button to support my art.


Thank you for your kind and generous support!

Below is a link to a PDF of this picture that may print better on some devices.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF. 

FOR MORE COLORING PAGES

I have drawn many Bible verse coloring pages. To quickly scroll through a list of hundreds of my coloring pages, CLICK HERE.

COLOR THE PICTURE

There are a lot of fun ways that this picture can be colored. 
The letters are big enough for kids to color them in. 
The rainbow can be all kinds of colors. 
The sun's rays can be many bright yellows and oranges. 
If you want more fun, glue cotton on for the clouds and use foil star stickers from the stationery store for the stars. 

Blessings, And Thank You
Bible Activity Mini-magazine for Kids

(C) A. E. Dozat 12/29/20
Isaiah 55:10-11

Please support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.
Become a Patron!