You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Animals Birthday Party Print and Color Page

Animals birthday party print and color page. 

This is a free printable coloring page for parents and teachers. This is a delightful picture of Grandma Cat and the animal's birthday party. 

There are a lot of little things you can do to make this coloring picture more fun. Grandma Cat can be any cat color, I suggest a dark gray or black and make her apron pink or the opposite make the cat orange and the apron blue so they contrast each other.

If you have problems printing then see the HOW TO PRINT tab or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

HOW YOU CAN HELP

My coloring pages are free and you may print as many as you like. I only ask that if you are able that you consider making a small contribution to support my art. Please click HERE TO DONATE and enter an amount that shows your level of appreciation. Your gift, no matter how small, will enable me to create more. 
Thank you. 


Printable Animals Party Print and Color Page.

The updated file below the picture is straighter.

Some printers work better with a portable data format.  CLICK HERE. 

The animals can be any color. The table cloth can be a light blue and the chairs can all be dark brown.

The balloons and streamers can be any color.

I hope you have as much fun coloring this as I had in drawing it.

(c) Adron 3/5/13

Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month and you will receive 2 pages of BIBLE TIME FUN activity printables every week.

Become a Patron!