You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Easter Coloring Page For Kids, "He is Risen"

This is a free He Is Risen printable coloring page that parents and teachers may print and give to students.


ABOUT THE ART
I drew this picture for my church kids to color after a lesson on Easter. The message is that "HE IS RISEN." This can be an extra part of a Sunday School Class or children's church. It can be given out as a take-home project to support the lesson. I had to trace it a few times before I was happy with how it turned out. 

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF. 👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

IDEA: I have several Easter-themed pictures you can print off and staple into a book to give at Easter Celebrations, Church, parties, or place in your business waiting room.

You might also like:
I Am The Resurrection And Life Coloring Page.
Christ Rose Again, 1 Corinthians 15:4.
I Am The Good Shepherd. John 10:11.
Christ Died For Our Sins 1 Corinthians 15:3.

ABOUT PRINTING
The file below is a jpeg and should print without trouble. If you have problems making it print the "HOW TO PRINT" tab above or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES 

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and pledge of $3:50 a month. When you do, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable magazine every week, including the BONUS material available only to patrons. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you.


Easter Coloring Page for Kids.

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. You may use the Paypal button to make your donation.


Thank you for your kind support!

If the image above does not work for you, the PDF will be better.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

COLOR THIS PICTURE

There are many areas for coloring in this picture. 
The cross can be brown or gray. 
The cloth usually is purple or blue. 
The sky is yellow, teal, and light blue sunrise colors. 
The distant hills can be purple and lavender. 
The tomb can be purple or violet. 
The stone and the hill can be gray or tan. 
The bushes can be green, and the road can be brown.

Blessings, and Thank You,
Sample of Bible Time Fun Weekly Cover 148

(C) Adron D. 3/23/13
Isaiah 55:10-11

Would you like to receive Bible activity printables every week? Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50, and as my thank you for your support, you will receive 2 pages of Bible activity printables every week. Click the button below.

Become a Patron!