You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Romans 5:8 Coloring Page For Kids

Free Romans 5:8 Print and color page. 

I drew this for the kids in my Awana club at church.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

This printable Bible verse coloring page helps kids to learn the scripture. It is a wonderful verse that teaches us about God's love and that He loves us even before we become good. It tells us that His love is so great that He did the unthinkable; he sent his own son to die in our places and take the punishment for our sins. 

This coloring printable is a great kids' craft and fun for adults too.

Parents and teachers can print this page for kids to color. It is Romans 5:8, which says, "But God showed his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

I had to trace this several times before I got it right. 

PRINT THE PICTURE

If you have problems printing see the "CLICK HERE" to visit my how-to-print page for some helpful suggestions,  You can try the updated link below that should print better.

YOU CAN RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK

Support my Bible art with a monthly gift $3:50 month gift through Patreon, and you will receive it as my thank you gift BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable children's Bible verse activity mini-magazine every week as my thank-you gift. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It has pages full of activities for kids in your church, Bible club, class, came, VBS, school, and home.


Thank you for your support.

Romans 5:8 print and color page for kids.

I draw these coloring pages because I love God's Word. I hope they are a blessing to you.

Kindly use the Paypal button to support my Bible art with a one-time gift. 


Thank You!

You might also like the Romans 8:35-37 printable; CLICK HERE.

Here is a link that has been modified to print better.

👉👉👉 For a file in universal portal format (PDF), CLICK HERE.

COLOR THE PICTURE

If you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor, you can get into the smaller areas.
The letters are big enough to color in. 
There are many opportunities for creativity in this picture. 
The top can be golden, orange, or yellow light rays. 
The heart can be pink or red. 
The flowers can be any color.

I hope you have as much fun coloring it as I had drawing it.

Blessings, and Thank You
Bible Time Fun Weekly
A  mini-magazine for kids

(c) A. E. Dozat. 4/28/13
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.