Parents and teachers will find lots of ways to use this,
- Use it in any Bible Club,
- VBS, Vacation Bible School,
- Backyard Bible Club,
- Use it as an Awana sparks verse coloring page
- Church camp
- Children's Church and it is perfect for St. Valentine's day.
- It can be done in class to help fill the time or given as a take-home after Sunday Bible School to reinforce the lesson of Loving God because he loves us first.
- Take it on hospital visits or ministry to the shut-in persons.
Some students find that coloring in the letters help them memorize the scripture verse. When the picture is on display at home it brings the lesson to the whole family.
To print the 1 John 14:9 picture below just highlight it and send it to your printer or save to your device to print later. If you have problems see the how to print tab above for some suggestions, or try one of the updated links below.
|Coloring Page with Cross, 1 John 4:19 We Love Him|
Here are some links that have been updated to look better and print better.
CLICK HERE for a file in photo format.
CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format.
CLICK HERE for a file in GIF format.
1 John 4:19 says, "We love him because he first loved us." (1 John 4:19) at the bottom.
It is a nice and simple coloring page that can be done in Bible class or as a take home to support the lesson.
There is a cross with a huge heart in the center that the kids can color red or pink. The cross can be brown and the rays of light can be any combination of colors. The words of the verse are on the bottom and the kids can color them any way they want.
To see more free to print coloring projects like this search the sidebar.