You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Cross Coloring Picture, We love him Because He First Loved Us. 1 John 4:19

Free 1 John 14:9 Bible verse print and color page for kids. 

This free printable Bible verse coloring page is fun for kids and adults.

This is a coloring picture I drew for the kids in the Awana Club at church.  It is a very simple one with a cross that has a heart in the center.   I like to trace and cut out red construction paper hearts so they can glue them in the center of the picture.

The verse is such a wonderful scripture and a great foundational truth of the Christian life of love for God.  Can we ever have too many reminders that God loves us? It is important for kids to know the unconditional love that God has for them but also important that adults remember this too. And it is an important truth that is part of teaching the Gospel.

If you would like a free Bible verse Easter-themed printable activity bulletin visit my Patreon page where you can download the PDF and the Word Doc.  Use the button at the bottom of this post. 

1 John 4:19 says,

"We love him because he first loved us." (1 John 4:19)

I draw these Bible verse coloring printables because I love God's word, I hope you are blessed by them.

If you have problems printing see the HOW TO PRINT tab above or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES 


Would you like Bible verse activity bulletin for your kids every week? Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month and you will receive 2 pages of Bible activity printables every week.

Become a Patron!

Thank you. 



Coloring Page with Cross, 1 John 4:19 We Love Him 


I draw these coloring pages because I love God's word and I hope they are a blessing to you.


CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format, PDF.

Here is a link to a fun 1 John 4:19 Youtube video song for your kids to sing. CLICK HERE.

There is a cross with a huge heart in the center that the kids can color red or pink. The cross can be brown and the rays of light can be any combination of colors. The words of the verse are on the bottom and the kids can color them any way they want.

Blessings, and thank you.
© A. E. Dozat  10/26/13
Isaiah 55:10-11