You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, May 3, 2021

Free Printable Coloring Page of John 3:16, For God So Loved the World, Bible verse.

This is a coloring picture with John 3:16.

THE VERSE

This is one of the most often quoted scriptures. It is the Gospel in a simple statement that anyone can understand.  It is one of the first verses that people learn and memorize. 

John 3:16 says. "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

If you want to study this verse, here is a link to a hub of helpful commentaries on it that are gathered from the more respected sources. CLICK HERE.

THE ART

I wanted to create a picture that gave the scripture but respectfully illustrated the gospel. I spent a long time on this picture. I tried different ideas and finally came up with the crosses in the background. I had to trace it a few times, and then after I scanned it into the computer, I added the straight lines. I used the computer to create the letters.  I spent a lot of time on the computer making adjustments to the letters and the background. It was a lot of work, but I am happy and feel it turned out well. I hope you like it and can use it. 

ABOUT PRINTING

The Image should print fine on any printer. These coloring pages are designed on US standard paper sizes. If you are using an international size, you can change the settings in the dialog box of your printer. If you have trouble printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some helpful suggestions.  I put an updated link below in PDF that may print better on some devices.

HOW TO RECEIVE PRINTABLES EVERY WEEK

Support my Bible art blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of only $3.50, and you will receive an email with links to BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable kids' activity bulletin. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples), Subscribers receive BONUS pages that are available only to patrons. Click the button below.

Become a Patron!

Thank you for your generous support.

John 3:16 Print and Color Page.
For God So Loved the World Bible Verse.
 

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank You!

If you have trouble making the image above print then they the PDF file.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

COLOR THE PICTURE
The picture can be very beautiful when you use colored pencils or fine-tipped markers. 
The letters can be colored in. 
Be creative with the letters and use a color that will stand out against the background. 
The background has the scene of the crosses in a landscape. You can make it bright or pale.  
You can make it all monochromatic by choosing a color and using only that color in different hues. 

I hope it turns out like a masterpiece!

Blessings, and Thank You.
Bible TimeFun Weekly 153 Sample Cover

© Adron D. 5/3/21
Isaiah 55:10-11

You can support my Bible art. 
Make a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon; you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's Bible verse activity booklet every week. Use the button below to get started.