You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Friday, January 10, 2014

Garden Of Eden Bible Verse Free Kid's Coloring Page, Genesis 2:8

This is a Free Genesis 2:8 print and color page. 


The free Bible verse coloring page below features the words of the verse that may be filled in.

The Scripture Verse is from Genesis 2:8, "Now the Lord God had planted a garden in the east, in Eden."

PRINT THE PICTURE
If you have trouble printing the image below or are printing on A-4-sized paper then CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

WOULD YOUR KIDS LIKE PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

If you support my Bible art through Patron, not only will you help me make coloring pages that are used by Christians all over the world, but you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's printable activity bulletin every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's Word. It will have pages of fun puzzles, coloring pages, and other activities. You will want to use it in your class, Bible club, church, outreach, and at home.  Use the button below to get started.   


Thank you! 

Free Garden of Eden Coloring page: Genesis 2:8

I make these coloring pages for you because I love God's word and I believe in the Gospel's power to change lives.


Thank You.

The letters have large areas for coloring and the background of flowers gives a lot of opportunities for the artist to express himself.

FOR EXTRA FUN, use stickers of flowers or paste on cut-out paper flowers.


Blessings, And Thank You. 
(c) Adron 1/10/14
Bible Activity Mini-magazine
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.