Sunday, November 30, 2014

Robot Walks The Dogs, Printable Coloring Page

This coloring page is perfect for a robot club or a robot party. I think there are a lot of "bad-bots" on the web so I try to draw "good bots," that I hope will inspire people. This one is is a friendly robot that is walking the dogs, but one dog wants to visit the hydrant.

I draw these freehand and sometimes it takes two or four tries before I am happy with them. I make copies and give them to the kids at church.

Robot Walks Dog Printable Coloring Page
Here are two links that are updated to look better and print better.

CLICK HERE for a file in photo format.
CLICK HERE for a file in universal portable format.

There are a lot of ways this can be colored, the robot can be any color you want.
The dogs can be brown, red, black or grey.
The fence can be white, brown, or red.
The bushes can be different greens.

These coloring pages are free but your gift will help keep this blog going.

Choose your gift amount.
Thank you for your gift.

Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope these coloring pages are as much fun for you as they are for me. See the side bar for everybody's favorites or use the search bar above.

Use the buttons below to share this with your social networks.

(c) Adron Dozat