You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Esmeralda the Gypsy Girl Coloring Page. Free.

This is a free printable coloring page of the gypsy girl, Esmeralda.


Esmeralda was one of the characters from Victor Hugo's great novel, The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

This started as a project for another blog where I have how to draw lessons but this study turned out so well I thought it would make a nice coloring page for my friends.

I looked at hundreds of pictures of Gypsy women to try to be as accurate as possible yet still be something that kids would like to color.

To print the image below just highlight it and send it to your printer or save to your device to print later. Some printers work better with this type of image if you drag it to your desktop and print from there. Some printers work better if you copy the image and past it into a Word Doc then print the Word Doc. If you have problems making the image below print, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page.
 

Free Esmeralda the Gypsy Girl Coloring page

I do not charge anything for you to print my coloring pages they are free and you may print as many as you like. I only ask that you make a small contribution so that I can keep on creating these coloring pages for you. 


Thank you. 

Below is a link that may work better on some printers.

To print in PDF format CLICK HERE, If it doesn't print as a PDF download the temporary file by clicking the arrow in the toolbar then open the temporary file from the bottom of your screen it should print nicely.

The popular colors for the clothing that is bright blues and purples.  The gypsy people seem to like a lot of colors so you can have a lot of fun coloring her clothing.

Her hair should be dark- almost black. Her skin should be dark brown.
 
(C) Adron D.  6/20/15