You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, November 30, 2015

Printable Bible Verse Coloring Page Isaiah 41:10

I am glad to share this free Isaiah 41:10 Printable Bible verse to color. 


A Bible verse coloring page. It is a beautiful reminder of God's care and protection. The scripture is illustrated with an image of a hand reaching down and clasping another hand reaching up. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults.

Isaiah 41:10 says,

"Fear not for I am with you, be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will hold you up with my victorious right hand." Isaiah 41:10.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.

If you want to study this verse, here is a link to a hub of commentaries on it. CLICK HERE.

MY ART
The artwork took a lot of time for me to do. I drew the hands five or six times before I was happy with the design, then I traced it over to finish it on the picture. I had to trace the letters several times to get them right. 

TO PRINT THE PICTURE

If you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for suggestions that may help. Or you can try the updates link below; it may print better.

WOULD YOUR KIDS LIKE BIBLE ACTIVITY BOOKLET EACH WEEK?

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a donation of $3:50 a month. As my Thank-You,  you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable booklet every week.
 (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). Subscribers receive additional BONUS material available only to patrons. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you! 


Printable Isaiah 41:10 Coloring Page.


Sometimes it takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I draw them because I love God's Word and hope they are a blessing to you. 

Use the Paypal button to support my Bible art with a one-time gift.


Thank you!

PDF
Below is a link that may print better on some printers; it is a PDF.

👉👉👉 To go to a PDF file, CLICK HERE.  

FOR MORE COLORING PAGES

I have drawn many Bible verse coloring pages. To quickly scroll through a list of hundreds of my coloring pages, CLICK HERE. 

COLOR THE PICTURE
The letters can be colored in with colored pencils or fine-tipped markers. The hands can be colored with almost any medium.

Blessings, and thank you.
© A. E. Dozat.11/30/15
Isaiah 55:10-11
Bible Activity Printable Mini-Magazine


Support my Bible art through Patreon with a $3.50 donation each month, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY each week for your kids.