You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Printable James 4:8 Coloring Page. Come Near to God

This is a free James 4:8 Printable Bible verse to color. 


It is a great kids craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too,


It is an excellent way to help learn the Bible verse. It can be done in class or as a take-home to reinforce the lesson.

Coloring pages make a nice vacation activity for in the car or on a plane.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.

James 4:8 says,

 "Come near to God, and he will come near to you..." James 4:8.   I admit it is not the entire verse, but I chose to use the positive part, which was easier to illustrate.
If you want to know more about James 4:8, here is a link to a hub of commentaries; CLICK HERE.

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING
If you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some helpful suggestions or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART, AND  YOU'LL RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES

For a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid's activity bulletin with kids' word puzzles, pictures to color, and brain teasers. CLICK HERE to see a list of free issues (minus bonus material). You can use it in your club, camp, church, class, VBS, or at home. Use the button below to get started.


Thank You!
Free Printable Coloring Page for James 4:8

I create free coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. 

Kindly support my Bible art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

Below is a PDF file that may print better.
To print in PDF, CLICK HERE.  

I have drawn many Bible verse coloring pages. To quickly scroll through a list of hundreds of my coloring pages, CLICK HERE

Blessings, and Thank You
Sample of Bible Activity mini-magazine

Adron D. 11/14/15 ©
Isaiah 55:10-11

Please support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.