You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Titus 3:5 Printable Coloring Page With Verse.

This is a free Titus 3:5 Printable Bible Verse to Color.  

Here is a printable coloring page that can be used in Children's Church, VBS, Bible class, after-school club, Vacation Bible School, and home.

It has the scripture in large bubble letters so that they can be colored in. Coloring the words of the verse helps the student memorize the verse.  When it is taken home and displayed, it is a reminder of the lesson. There is an illustration of a cross and a person below looking up in devotion.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Titus 3:5 says,

"He saved us not because of righteous things which we have done but by his mercy." Titus 3:5.

ABOUT PRINTING THE PICTURE

If you have problems printing, CLICK HERE for my how-to-print page where I have gathered some tips. You can try the updated link below that should print better.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

If you make a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable mini-magazine every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You! 

Free Printable Titus 3:5 Coloring Page He saved us.

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I make them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. They are free, and you are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. 

Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a universal portable format file, PDF.

This can be a beautiful picture when you are done coloring it.  
  • The scene at the bottom can be full of earthy colors. 
  • The sky can be light blue, blending into dark blue. 
  • The figure in the lower right corner can be any color. 
  • Of course, you can fill in the letters to the words.

I hope you enjoy coloring this picture as much as I enjoyed drawing it. 


Thank You, and God Bless.
Bible Time Fun Weekly cover

(C) Adron D. 1/7/16
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.