You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, March 27, 2016

John 15:13, Greater Love Has No Man, Printable Coloring Page

I am glad to share this free John 15:13 Printable Bible Verse Coloring Page. 


This is my favorite verse and one that has had special meaning to me throughout my life. I wanted to do a coloring page of it for a long time.  I drew it to be like an illuminated text with a lot of twisty decorations around the border. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

John 15:13 says,

"Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.." John 15:13.

Coloring the letters of the scripture helps you memorize it, and when it is displayed at home, it reminds of God's love.

There are a lot of ways this picture can be colored. The letters can be colored in different colors. The heart and ribbon can be pink or red. The frame bars can be brown, yellow, or gold. The embellishments can be any color.

ABOUT PRINTING THE PICTURE 

If you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some helpful suggestions or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

WOULD  YOUR KIDS LIKE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

When you make your monthly pledge of only $3:50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable booklet every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.

Thank you for your support.

Printable John 15:13 Printable Coloring Page

I spend hours creating coloring pages like this; I do it because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. 

Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 

Thank you for your kind support!

The PDF below is a digital file. I hope that between the two of these, you will be able to get a good print CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

I hope you enjoy coloring this picture as much as I enjoyed drawing it. I had to trace the border decoration about four times before I was happy with it. I had to print the words out and then trace them around them. I know you will have a wonderful time with it.

Blessings, And Thank You.
Bible Time Fun Weekly Cover

(c) A.E. Dozat. 3/27/16
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.