Sunday, March 27, 2016

John 15:13, Greater Love Has No Man, Printable Coloring Page

John 15:13 Printable Bible Verse Coloring Page. This is my favorite verse and one that has had special meaning to me throughout my life. I wanted to do a coloring page of it for a long time.  I drew it to be like an illuminated text with a lot of twisty decorations around the border.

Parents and teachers will be able to use this in Children's Church, VBS, Bible class. After school Bible club, Chruch Camp, or any place that God's Word is held with respect. It can be a project that will fill out extra time in class or something you can print and send home with the kids to reinforce the lesson. It helps explain the Gospel and Easter message.

 It can be taken along as a vacation time activity in the car or on a plane ride.

John 15:13 says, "Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.." John 15:13.

Coloring the letters of the scripture helps you to memorize it and when it is displayed at home it is a reminder of God's love.

There are a lot of ways this picture can be colored. The letters can be colored different colors. The heart and ribbon can be pink or red. The frame bars can be brown yellow or gold. The embellishments can be any color.

To print the picture below just highlight it and send it to your printer or save to your device to print later. If you have problems printing see the HOW TO PRINT TAB above or try one of the UPDATED LINKS below that should print better.

Printable John 15:13 Printable Coloring Page like an Illuminated Text


Here are two links that have been modified to print better.

CLICK HERE for a JPEG file in photo format.
CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

I hope you enjoy coloring this picture as much as I enjoyed drawing it. I had to trace the border decoration about four times before I was happy with it. I know you will have a wonderful time with it.

* * * * *
These coloring pages are free but your gift will help keep this blog going. Choose your gift amount.
Thank you for your gift.

Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope these coloring pages are helpful.
To find more like this use the search box above or choose from the most popular listed on the left.  I am sure you will find one you will like.

Use the buttons below to share this post. Thank you.

(c) Adron Dozat 3/27/16

No comments:

Post a Comment