You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Printable Teddy Bear In Box Children's Coloring Page

This free printable coloring page is perfect for Mother's day, birthday, valentines day or any special occasion. Kids can color the teddy bear coming out of the box and write to Mom or to Dad in the little space for a shipping label on the box.

Parents and teachers can use this in class or at home. It can be a fun extra activity, a reward activity or a take home project.

It can be used as a vacation time activity for in the car or on a plane ride. Or have around for any time they need something to do.

I did this as a doodle during an art lesson I was teaching and it looked so cute that I thought I would share it. I had to trace it over a few times to make it more suitable as a children's coloring page.

If you have problems printing see the "HOW TO PRINT" tab above or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

Free Printable Coloring Page for Kids. Mother's day or Any Special Dayby Mr. Adron.
Here are two links that may print better.

CLICK HERE for a file in photo format.

CLICK HERE for a file in Universal Portable format.

You can write a little message in the small rectangle on the front of the box.

I hope you have as much fun coloring this picture as I had in drawing it.


(C) Adron 3/15/16