You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Printable Acts 2:28 Coloring Page. Bible Verse of Comfort

This is a free Acts 2:28 Printable Coloring Page.


This printable coloring page is perfect for children and adults too. It is a favorite verse of encouragement from the Bible. It has been a comfort to many. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too.

When you color in the letters to the words, it helps you memorize the scripture, and when it is done, this is a beautiful reminder of Jesus' teaching.

Acts 2:28 says,

"You have made known to me the paths of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence.Acts 2:28.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.

If you are interested in understanding this verse, click HERE to go to a hub of commentaries for this very. 

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING

For help with printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some suggestions.  You can try the PDF below.

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

When you support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month, you will receive my BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable children's activity magazine every week, as my thank-you gift. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It will have pages of fun puzzles, coloring pictures, and activities you want to share with your kids. Use the button below to become a supporter. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back Yard Bible club, Upwards club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you. 

Acts 2:28 printable coloring page. 
You have made it known to me...

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I do it because I love God's Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. 

Use the Paypal button to make your one-time donation to support my Bible Art. 


Thank You! 

The file below is a PDF.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format. (PDF).

FOR MORE COLORING PAGES

I have drawn many Bible verse coloring pages. To quickly scroll through a list of hundreds of my coloring pages, CLICK HERE. 

COLOR THE PICTURE
There are a lot of ways this can be colored. 
The lilies can be green, white, yellow, or orange. 
The background could be a light blue or tan or yellow to contrast the lettering. 
The lettering can be any color. 
There is a border frame that can be effective in a dark color.

I hope you enjoy coloring this picture as much as I enjoyed drawing it. I know you will have a wonderful time with it.

Blessings and thank you,
Sample of Bible Activity Mini-Magazine

© Adron D. 11/19/16
Isaiah 55:10-11

Please support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.