You will be able to find many ways to use this coloring page.
- If you print it out you can bring it to church to occupy the little ones when they are bored.
- You can use this in AWANA,
- Children's Church,
- Vacation Bible School, VBS
- Bible class,
- Church Camp,
- Family worship time and any place where God's Word is loved.
- Some people bring these to hospital visitation and rest homes.
- It can be taken along as a vacation time activity, as something to do in the car or on a plane ride.
It helps you memorize the scripture when you color the letters, and when it is done this is a beautiful reminder of the Bible's teaching.
Romans 12:12 says, "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12.
To print the picture below just highlight it and send it to your printer or save to your device to print later. If you have problems printing see the, "HOW TO PRINT" TAB above or try one of the updated links below that should print better.
|Printable Be Joyful, Romans 12:12 Coloring page|
Here are two links that may print better.
There are a lot of ways this can be colored. If you print it on cardstock it can take wetter mediums like watercolor or markers.
I like to color the background a pale color and the lettering a dark dramatic color like blue or brown lavender or purple.
The tulips and dogwood flowers can be a lot of different colors.
There is a lot of opportunity for greens.
I like to contrast greens with reds.
The border frames can be a completely different color that can contrast.
To find more like this use the search box above or choose from the most popular listed on the left. I am sure you will find one you will like.
Thank you for your gift.
Use the buttons below to share this post. Thank you.
(c) Adron 11/26/16