You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Printable 1 Corinthians 13:1 Coloring Page

This is a free 1 Corinthians 13:1 Coloring Page.

 Here is a printable picture to color of a favorite scripture verse from 1 Corinthians 13, the love chapter.  Adults like to color these pages since it helps a person to memorize it, and when it is displayed, it is a reminder of God's Word. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy.

1 Corinthians 13:3 says,

"If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.." 1 Corinthians 13:3.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

ABOUT PRINTING

If you have problems printing or you are printing on A-4 sized paper, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

WANT TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

If you would like to support my Bible art with a monthly gift of only $3.50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable activity magazine for kids, every week as my thank-you gift. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can use it in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

1 Corinthians 13:1 Printable Coloring Page,
If I Speak In The Tongues Of Angles

I create these free coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. I am more than glad to do it for you. You may print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Use the Paypal button to make your donation. 


Thank You!

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in the universal portable format, PDF.

COLOR THE PICTURE
There are a lot of ways this can be colored. If you print it on cardstock, then you can use mediums like watercolor or markers. I like to color the background pale and the lettering a dark, dramatic color like blue or brown lavender or purple. The flowers can be a lot of different colors. I like to contrast greens with reds. The border frames can be a completely different color for contrast. The angel can have a blue robe and a gold trumpet.

Blessings, and Thank You 
Sample of Bible Time Fun Activity Magazine

© A. E. Dozat 2/25/17
Isaiah 55:10-11

For a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's Bible verse activity booklet every week. Use the button below to get started.

Become a Patron!