You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, March 5, 2017

1 Corinthians 13:3 Printable Coloring Page

Free 1 Corinthians 13:3 printable coloring page for kids and adults

This is another printable picture to color from 1 Corinthians 13, the Love Chapter. This is verse 3, it can accompany verses 1 and 2. Adults like to color these pages since it helps a person to memorize it and when it is displayed it is a reminder of God's Word.

1 Corinthians 13:3 says,

"If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing." 1 Corinthians 13:3.

I love to draw these Bible verse coloring pages because I love God's holy Word. I hope you are blessed by them.

If you have problems printing then see the HOW TO PRINT tab or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

HOW YOU CAN HELP

My coloring pages are free and you may print as many as you like. I only ask that if you are able that you consider making a small contribution to support my art. Please click HERE TO DONATE and enter an amount that shows your level of appreciation. Your gift, no matter how small, will enable me to create more. 
Thank you. 


Printable 1 Corinthians 13:3 Coloring Page.

Even though it takes many hours, I draw these coloring pages because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. 
DONATE


I created the photo file above with a scanner, the file below is a digital conversion. One or the othere of these will work for you. 

CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format. 

I like to color the background a light hue and the letters a medium-dark hue. The coins will look bright if you make them yellow against a blue background. There are a lot of opportunities to be creative with the embellishments and the borders.

Blessings,
(c) Adron 3/5/17
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month and you will receive 2 pages of BIBLE TIME FUN activity printables every week.

Become a Patron!