You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

1 Corinthians 16:13 Print And Color Page, Be On Your Gaurd

Free printable 1 Corinthians 16:13-14 Coloring Page.

This printable coloring page is from scripture that encourages you to hold on to your faith and persevere in Christian service. It reminds us that love should be the foundation of what we do.  

1 Corinthians 16:13-14 says,

"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. Do everything in love." 1 Corinthians 16:13.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF. 👇👇👇

MY ART

I also tried to draw this to make it perfect for children and adults. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy. It has some decorations around the edge.  The little soldier in armor took me countless tries, and I traced it repeatedly until I got it right. I had to print the letters and then trace them too. It took me a couple of evenings to finish, but I am thrilled with it. 

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING

If you have problems printing, then CLICK HERE to visit the how-to-print page or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

SUPPORT MY ART AND RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES FOR YOUR KIDS

When you make a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid's activity magazine.  (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It has kids' word puzzles, pictures to color, and brain teasers. You can use it in your club, camp, church, class, VBS, or at home. Use the button below to get started.


Thank you! 

1 Corinthians 16:13 Print and Color Page

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I do it because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. 

Use the Paypal button to donate and support my Bible art.


Thank You!

If the image above does not work for you, the PDF below is better.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in a universal portable format. 

FOR MORE COLORING PAGES
I have drawn many Bible verse coloring pages. To quickly scroll through a list of hundreds of my coloring pages, CLICK HERE. 

COLOR THE PICTURE
There are a lot of opportunities to color in this picture. You can color the letters and the background around the letters. There is a guard, hearts, and flowers that can be colored. The border frame can be a contrasting color too.
Bible Activity Mini-Magazine 191

Blessings, and Thank You
(C) A. E. Dozat 1/23/18
Isaiah 55:10-11

You will receive a Bible activity magazine each week when you support my art with a pledge of only $3.50 through Patreon.