You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, January 22, 2018

James 1:2-3, Count It All Joy, Print And Color Page

This is a free James 1:2-3 print and coloring page.

This free printable coloring page features a favorite Bible verse with letters to color and illustrations that kids of all ages love to color. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too,

James 1:2-3 says, 

"My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials; knowing this, that the trying of your faith works patience." James 1:2-3

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.

ABOUT PRINTING THE PICTURE

If you need help with printing, then CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some helpful suggestions, or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART, AND YOU'LL RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES


For a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid's activity magazine each week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples).   It has word puzzles, pictures to color, and brain teasers. Visit my BIBLE ACTIVITIES TAB above to download the free version. You can use it in your club, camp, church, class, VBS, or at home. Use the button below to get started.


Thank You!


James 1:2-3 Printable Coloring Page, Count it all Joy.

I create these free coloring pages because I love God's word and hope you are blessed by them. I am more than glad to do it for you. You may print as many of my coloring pages as you can use.

Kindly support my art with a one-time gift through the Paypal button below.



Thank You!

You might also like the James 1:22, "Be doers of the Word," coloring page; CLICK HERE.

If the file above does not work, the PDF below will be better. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.  

FOR MORE COLORING PAGES
I have drawn many Bible verse coloring pages. To quickly scroll through a list of hundreds of my coloring pages, CLICK HERE. 

COLOR THE PICTURE
There are a lot of opportunities for creativity. Children like to color in the letters, each a different color. There is a border that can be colored. The flowers can be many bright colors.

Blessings, and Thank you
Bible Time Fun Weekly Cover 191
(C) Adron D. 1/22/18
Isaiah 55:10-11

When you support my Bible art through Patreon, you will receive a printable Bible verse activity booklet each week for the kids.


Become a Patron!