You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Lamentations 3:22-23 Print and Color Page, His Compassions Fail Not Bible Verse

This is a free Lamentations 3:22-23 Coloring Page. 

Here is a favorite bible verse that has brought comfort and hope to the Lord's people for generations.  It reminds us that The Lord loves us and he is compassionate to us in our struggles. He has exhaustless mercy for us.  

Lamentations 3:22-23 says,

"Because of the LORDS great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. Lamentations 3:22-23.

I had to trace this several times before I was happy with it.  I had to draw the scene at the bottom several times before I got it right. Some of the designs I reused from other coloring pages I designed. I had to print out the letters and then trace them over. After the parts were traced I scanned it all back into the computer and cleaned it us in Microsoft Paint. It took several hours.  I hope you are happy with it.  

If you have problems CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print, page for some helpful suggestions or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES? 

If you support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month, then you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week. There will be BONUS material available only to patrons as well as an editable Word Doc. Visit my BIBLE ACTIVITIES TAB above to download the free version. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Lamentations 3:22-23 Printable Color Page Great is Your faithfulness

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I do it because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

You might also like the Psalm 118:24, This is the day the Lord has made printable CLICK HERE.

If the photo format JPEG file does not work for you then choose the PDF it usually is the better choice. 

CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format, PDF. 

There are a lot of ways a person can color this picture, the letters are open enough to color in.
There is a sunrise at the bottom with rays of sunshine going up into the letters.
There are lots of flowers, vines, leaves, and hearts that can be colored in different ways.
I hope you enjoy coloring this picture as much as I enjoyed drawing it. I know you will have a wonderful time with it.

Blessings, And Thank You
Lamentations 3:22-23 Print and Color Page..
(c) Adron 2/10/18
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month and as my thank you gift you will receive 2 pages of BIBLE TIME FUN activity printables every week.
 
Become a Patron!