You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Malachi 3:10 Print And Color Page, Bring The Whole Tithe

Free Malachi 3:10 print and color page. 

This free printable coloring page is fun to color. This verse is a classic of challenge and promise. It makes an excellent Bible craft activity.

Kids and adults both like to color the verse. Coloring the letters in the letters to the words helps you to remember the verse. When it is done, the page is a reminder of God's Word.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Malachi 3:10 says,

"Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it." Malachi 3:10.

I spent a long time creating this picture.

ABOUT PRINTING

If you have trouble printing the image below or are printing on A-4 sized paper, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

WANT TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Support my Bible art with a monthly pledge of only $3:50; you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable booklet every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Malachi 3:10 print and color page, Bring me the whole tithe
I like to draw these Bible verse printables because I love the Word of The Lord. I hope you are blessed by them. 

Use the Paypal button to make your donation.


Thank You!

You might also like the Widow's mite printable. CLICK HERE

The file above is like a picture that is scanned. The file below is a digital file. One of the two will work for you.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in a portable universal format.

COLOR THE PICTURE
Kids like to color with crayons, but if you try colored pencils, you will get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)
  • The letters can be colored in any color or combination. 
  • The border gives a lot of opportunities to be creative. 
  • There are flowers and leaves and a border frame.
  • The background can be a pale or neutral color for contrast.


Blessings, and Thank You,
Bible Time Fun Weekly cover

(c) Adron 2/7/18
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50, and you will receive 2 pages of Bible activity printables every week. Click the button below.

Become a Patron!