You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Psalm 84:10 Print And Color Page, I Would Rather Be A Doorkeeper in the House of the Lord, Bible Verse

This is a free Psalm 84:10 printable coloring page. 

This is a favorite verse that has comforted and inspired people of faith for generations. It is a great expression of faith and devotion to the Lord. 

Children and adults like to color these pages since it helps a person to memorize the verse it and when it is displayed, it is a reminder of God's Word.

Psalm 84:10 says,

 "Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked." Psalm 84:10.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

PRINT THE PICTURE BELOW

If you have problems printing CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page or try the updated link below that should print better.

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Please support my Bible art with a monthly gift of only $3.50; you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable activity magazine for kids, every week as my thank-you gift. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's Word. You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can use it in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Psalm 84:10 Print And Color Page
"I would rather be a doorkeeper..." Bible verse.

Even though it takes many hours, I draw these coloring pages because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.

Use the Paypal button to support my Bible art with a one-time gift.


Thank you!

If the image file does not work for you, the one below is a PDF, and it should work better. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE to print in a universal portable format, PDF.  

You can have a lot of fun coloring this picture. You can color the flowers a lot of different colors. The letters to the words of the verse are open and can be colored in. There is a little image of a church at the bottom corner. 

Blessings, And Thank You,
Bible Activity Printable Kids Magazine

A. E. Dozat ©10/30/18
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.

Become a Patron!