You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, January 14, 2019

Isaiah 53:6 Print and Color Page for The Bible Verse That Says, "We all, like sheep, have gone astray..."

This is a free printable of Isaiah 53:6 print and color page for kids and adults. 


This scripture tells us that no matter who they are or what their achievements are still far from God and are lost. It teaches us that our transgressions are paid for by Christ, who took our sins and died for us so that we may come to God. 

This printable is like a medieval illuminated page. Some people feel that coloring the words to the verse helps them memorize the scripture.

Isaiah 53:6 says,

 "All we like sheep have gone astray, we have turned to our own way, but the Lord has laid on him the sin of us all." Isaiah 53:6.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING 

If you have trouble printing the file below, then CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some helpful suggestions, or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

MY ART
I spent four or five hours creating this picture for you. I had to design and trace parts of it from other things I've drawn. I hope you are blessed by it.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART, AND YOU'LL RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES 

For a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid's activity bulletin with kids' word puzzles, pictures to color, and brain teasers. CLICK HERE to visit a list of free samples (minus the bonus pages). You can use it in your club, camp, church, sports, class, VBS, or home. Use the button below to get started.


Thank You!

Isaiah 53:6 Print and Color Page, We all, like sheep, have gone astray. 

I create free coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use.

Kindly support my Bible art with a one-time gift through the Paypal button below.

 

Thank You!

The file above is like a photo, and the one below is a digital file and may work better. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

FOR MORE COLORING PAGES

I have drawn many Bible verse coloring pages. To quickly scroll through a list of hundreds of my coloring pages, CLICK HERE. 

COLOR THE PICTURE
There are so many ways to color this picture to make it beautiful. Kids like to color with crayons, but if you try colored pencils, you will get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.) 

I hope you create a masterpiece!

Blessings, And Thank You,
Bible Activity Mini Magazine for Kids

(c) A. E. Dozat 1/14/19
Isaiah 55:10-11

Please support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.