You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Luke 11:28 Print and Color Page, Blessed are They Who Hear The Word

I am delighted to share my free Luke 11:28  printable coloring page with you. 


This verse teaches us it is not enough to just hear God's Word, but we must keep it. In other words, we have to obey and not be a hearer only. It is not a chore to obey God but a blessing. 

I do a lot of tracing to make these, and this one had been traced a bunch of times before I was happy with it. 

Luke 11:28 says, 

"But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.." 1 Luke 11:28. (NASB)

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING

if you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for helpful suggestions. I have placed updated links below that should print better.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART, AND  YOU'LL RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES 

Suppose you support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month. In that case, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week. There will be BONUS material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's Word.  It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you! 

Luke 11:28 Print and Color Page,
Blessed are They Who Hear The Word


I spend hours creating coloring pages like this; I am glad to do it because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. 

Use the Paypal donation button to support my Bible art with a one-time gift.


Thank You!

Below is a file that may work better on some printers; it is a PDF. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

FOR MORE COLORING PAGES
I have drawn many Bible verse coloring pages. To quickly scroll through a list of hundreds of my coloring pages, CLICK HERE. 

COLOR THE PICTURE
There are a lot of ways this can be colored. 
The hearts and flowers on the border can be different pinks or reds. 
The flowers can be any color, really 
The letters can be colored in with colored pencils or fine-tipped markers. 
You can use your own creativity to color the cross, dove, and the Bible.

Blessings, and Thank You.
Bible Activity Mini-Magazine for Kids. 

(c) A. E. Dozat. 1/13/19
Isaiah 55:10-11

Please support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.

Become a Patron!