You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Mark 9:35 Print And Color Page for Bible Verse, "If anyone wants to be first..."

This is a free Mark 9:35 printable coloring page.

Here is a favorite verse of scripture that tells us the teaching of Jesus about being a servant. It puts serving others above being served. It says being a servant is more important. We all want to be first, but Jesus makes being last more important.  The words he spoke are more powerful when you think about how he lived the truth of his teaching. 

I had a lot of fun drawing the art for this printable. I traced the flowers and hearts over and over until I was happy with them.  I wanted to give the border a lot of interest, so I added some very tiny flowers like those I recently saw in the park. I printed the words out from the computer and then traced the final draft of the art onto the page. After all the tracing was done, I scanned it into the computer, cleaning things up a bit and adding the straight lines.  It was a lot of work, but fun and I hope you are blessed by it.  

Mark 9:35 says,

Sitting down, He called the twelve and said to them, "If anyone wants to be first, he shall be last of all and servant of all" Mark 9:35

If you have trouble making it print CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print, page for some helpful suggestions. The updated links below that might print better on some systems.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

When you make your monthly pledge of only $3:50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable booklet every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you.  

Mark 9:35 Print And Color Page, "if anyone wants to be first..."

I create free coloring pages because I love God's word and I hope you are blessed by them. I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

COLOR THE PICTURE

This picture has a lot of fun flowers and hearts around the border that can be colored in. The hearts can be red or pink, and the flowers can be any color you want. The border frame bars can be colored brightly, and the background can be a pale contrasting hue. The letters are open, and you have a lot of room to fill them in. 

Blessings, and Thank You.
(c) Adron D.1/8/19
Isaiah 55:10-11

Let me tell you about a ministry I am excited about and support.  Because I believe in God's Word and the Gospel's power to change lives, I donate to the Southern Cross Bible Distribution Project- an outreach of the Southern Baptist Convention.  Southern Cross distributes Bibles to internationals in their own language, particularly Mandarin.  CLICK HERE  to visit their website so you may learn more about how to support them through prayer and other means.