You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, February 11, 2019

Free Mark 11:24 Print and Color Page, Whatever You Ask For In Prayer Bible Verse

This is a free printable coloring page of Mark 11:24. 


This Bible verse gives us assurance of the promise of answered prayer. It is not the entire doctrine of prayer, but it is one of the truths that we must have faith in to pray correctly. Of course, your faith must be in the right thing, not in the act of prayer but in the person you are praying to, and that He is faithful to keep His promises. It helps you memorize the scripture when you color the letters, and when it is done, this is a beautiful reminder of the Bible's teaching. 

👇👇👇 SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.

If you want to study this verse, here is a link to a hub of commentaries. CLICK HERE. 

Mark 11:24 says,

"Therefore, I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." Mark 11:24.

THE ART
I spent several hours drawing this. Even though I traced some parts from other coloring pages, I still had a lot of work to make it fresh and beautiful. After I scanned it into the computer, I spent about two more hours cleaning it up. 

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING

The picture below is a JPEG, like a Word doc, and should print fine. If you have problems, CLICK HERE to open my how-to print page for suggestions if you get stuck printing. There are updated links below that should print better.

WOULD YOUR KIDS LIKE PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

You can support my Bible coloring page art through Patreon for $3:50 a month. You will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable children's Bible verse activity magazine. (CLICK HERE to access a list of free issues). It will have pages of puzzles, activities, coloring pictures, and more for the kids in your class, club, church, camp, VBS, and home. Click the button below to begin.


Thank you for your kindness. 

Free Print and Color Page for Mark 11:24

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I do it because I love God's Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. 

You may support my Bible art with a one-time gift through PayPal.

Thank You!

Below is a link that may print better on some devices. Some people have trouble with JPEG files. If you have problems, the PDF is a better choice.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

COLOR IT
You can color this picture in many ways to make it look nice. 
  • The letters can be colored in with colored pencils or fine-tipped markers.
  • It has many ribbons, vines, and flowers around the border that can add color.  
  • The praying hands in the bottom corner can be another place where you can be creative.  
  • The frame bars can be bright contrasting colors,
  • The background can be a soft hue. 
Have fun!

Blessings, and Thank You.
Sample of Bible Activity Mini-magazine

© A. E. Dozat  2/11/19 
Isaiah 55:10-11

Please support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.