You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Free Psalm 139:9-10 Print and Color Page, If I Rise on the Wings of the Dawn, Bible Verse

This is a free printable coloring page of Psalm 139:9-10

This is perfect for children and adults too. It makes a great Bible craft time activity.

It helps you memorize the scripture when you color the letters to the words, and when it is done, this is a beautiful reminder of the Bible's teaching. The letters can be colored in with crayons, colored pencils, or fine-tipped markers.

Psalm 139:9-10 says, 

"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast." Psalm 139:9-10

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

ABOUT PRINTING

If you have problems printing, see the "HOW TO PRINT" tab above or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

SUPPORT MY ART

Would you like to receive Bible activity printables every week? Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month, and as my thank-you gift, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY printable Bible verse activity magazine each week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples).You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below to sign up with your 3:50 Donation.


Thank You!

Free Psalm 139:9-10 Print and color page
If I Rise on the Wings of the Dawn Bible Verse. 

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I am glad to do it because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. My coloring pages are free, and you may print as many as you like. I only ask that you consider making a small contribution to support my art if you can. Please use the Paypal button to support my art. 


Thank you.

You might also like the Psalm 139:23-24 coloring page CLICK HERE to see it.

If the image above does not work for you, then the PDF below should be fine. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

I hope you have a lot of fun coloring this picture. It has a lot of water designs and an ocean scene at the bottom to color. Younger children can use crayons on this but I recommend that you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor, to get into the smaller areas. You can buy Prismacolor pencils at Michaels or Hobby Lobby. (Look for coupons online.) The letters are big enough to color in. 

Blessings, And Thank You
A. E. Dozat ©2/16/19
Isaiah 55:10-11


For a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's Bible verse activity booklet every week. Use the button below to get started.

Sample image of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY