You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Printable Psalm 139:23, 24 Coloring Page, Search Me God and Know My Heart...

This is a free Psalm 139:23, 24 Printable Coloring Page. 

Here is a printable Bible verse picture to color of a popular verse of scripture from the Old Testament.
The picture is a little like an illuminated text but not overdone or else you would not be able to color it in.

Psalm 139:23, 24 says,

"Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting." Psalm 139:23-24.

ABOUT MY ART

This picture took a long time to draw and trace over. I had to print out the words and then trace them into the picture. It all took a long time. but I like how it turned out.

COLOR THE PICTURE

I like doing the letters in a darker color. The border can be multiple colors with one color for the frame and contrasting colors for the decorations. Try a little shading in the background so it looks like parchment before you do the letters.

ABOUT PRINTING

If you have problems printing  "CLICK HERE" visit my HOW TO PRINT page for some suggestions that may help.  There is an updated link below that should print better.

I like to draw these Bible verse printables because I love God's Word.  I hope that they are a blessing to you. 

PLEASE CONSIDER BECOMING A PATRON

Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50 and you will receive  Bible activity printables every week that you can use in your home, church, class, club or anywhere you want to share God's word. Click the button below.


Thank you 

Psalm 129:23 - 24 Coloring Page

I spend hours creating coloring pages like this, I am glad to do it because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. Please use the Paypal button to support my art. 


Thank you

The photo file above is like a scan and the PDF file below is digital. One of the two will work out for you.

CLICK HERE for a file in JPEG format.

If you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor, then you can get into the smaller areas. You can find Prismacolor pencils at Michaels or Hobby Lobby and there are usually coupons available online. The letters are big enough to color in. 

Blessings, and thank you.
(c) Adron .6/2/16
Isaiah 55:10-11