You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Free Romans 1:16-17 Print and Color Page, "I Am Not Ashamed of the Gospel."

This is a free Romans 1:16-17  Print and color page for kids and adults. This printable is like a medieval illuminated page. 

Here is a classic favorite scripture. It tells us about the power of the Gospel. There is so much teaching in this verse. 

Some people feel that coloring the letters to the verse helps them memorize the scripture. It is a great Bible verse craft activity.

Romans 1:16-17 says,

"For I am not ashamed of the Gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile. 17For in the Gospel the righteousness of God is revealed—a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, e just as it is written: "The righteous will live by faith."" Romans 1:16-17. NIV.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

If you want to study this vers in detail, follow the link to a hub of commentaries. CLICK HERE.

Para obtener una copia de esta página para colorear en español, desplácese hasta la parte inferior de esta publicación. (For a copy of this coloring page in Spanish Scroll to the bottom of this Post.) 

PRINT THE PICTURE

If you have problems making the image below print, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page, I have gathered some helpful tips for you and put them there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

ABOUT THIS ART

This picture took a long time to design and create. I wanted it to have a lot of interest and variety but still honor God's Word. I did a lot of tracing and printing things out and tracing again until it was right. The letters were one of the things printed and traced and scanned back into the computer. I cleaned everything up on the computer using Microsoft draw. I hope you like it. 

BECOME MY PATRON, AND  YOU WILL RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES 

If you make a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable children's Bible verse activity booklet every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It will have additional material available only to patrons and an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Free Print and Color Romans 1:16-17 I am not ashamed of the Gospel

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I make them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

The file above is like a scan of a picture, and sometimes they turn out fuzzy, so if you have problems with the JPEG file above, use the PDF below. It is digital and will come out clearer. 

CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format. 

A continuación se muestra un archivo con texto en español. (Below is a file with Spanish text.)

Impresión gratuita y página en color para Romanos 1:16-17

A continuación se muestra un archivo en formato PDF en caso de que tenga problemas con el archivo anterior. (Below is a file in PDF format just in case you have problems with the file above.)

HAGA CLIC AQUÍ para ver el archivo en formato PDF. (CLICK HERE for the file in PDF format.)

There are a lot of places where you can add a splash of color. The flowers can be all kinds of colors. You can make the frame bars bright. The letters can be dark blue, and the background behind the letters can be tan or light brown like parchment. I know you will have a wonderful time with it.
I hope you enjoy coloring this picture as much as I enjoyed drawing it.

Blessings and Thank You.
(c) Adron D.2/6/19
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50, and you will receive 2 pages of Bible activity printables every week as my thank you. Click the button below.

Become a Patron!