You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Free Print and Color Page for Lent, Day 39, with 1 Corinthians 15:54-57 Scripture.

Lent, day 39, printable coloring page with 1 Corinthians 15:54-57 Bible verse. 

This printable coloring page is perfect for children and adults who want a creative way to contemplate your faith during Lent, but this coloring page can be used on occasions besides the Lenten season.

It helps to memorize the scripture when you color in the words to the verse. There is a lot to color as you meditate on God's word.

1 Corinthians 15:54-57 says,

“When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.” “Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?” The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” 1 Corinthians 15:54-57.
If you have problems printing see the "HOW TO PRINT" tab above or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

My coloring pages are free and you may print as many as you like. I only ask that if you are able that you consider making a small contribution to support my art. Click on the DONATE tab or the Paypal Button and choose an option that shows your level of appreciation. Thank you. 

I like to draw these pictures because I love God's Word and I hope that they are a blessing to you.  

Lent Day 39 Print and Color Page by MrAdron, with 1 Corinthians  15:54-57

Below are two links that have been modified to print better on some printers.

CLICK HERE to go to a word doc photo file that may work better on some printers.

The file above is like a scan of a picture the file below is a digital file. 

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

There are a lot of ways that you can color this. The letters are big enough to fill in. There are flowers around the border. There are frame bars that can be colored in. Do not forget to color the background but not too dark.

(c) Adron 4/16/19

I do not charge you to print my coloring printables. But since they take so much of my time to create won't you consider making a small contribution to support my art. Use the Paypal button or the Donate tab and choose an option that shows how much you value having these available. Your gift will enable me to create more coloring printables for you. Thank you.