You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, May 6, 2019

Free Matthew 7:24-25 Print and Color Page The Man Who Built His House On The Rock

I am delighted to share this free printable coloring page with Matthew 7:24-25 Verses.

This print and color page is perfect for children and adults. It is one of the most popular Bible verses from the Sermon on the Mount and has inspired generations.

It helps to memorize the scripture when you color in words to the verse. There is a lot to color as you meditate on God's word. 

Matthew 7:24-25 says,

"Therefore, everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, yet it did not fall because it had its foundation on the rock." Matthew 7:24-25.

I spent hours drawing this. The border had to be traced several times. I had to use the computer to create the straight lines and the words to the verse. I had to print words and straight lines out on a page, trace the border and scene at the bottom onto it, and then scan it back into the computer, where I cleaned things up with Microsoft paint. I hope you like it. 

I create these coloring pages because I love the Word of the Lord, and I hope that you are blessed by them. 

If you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print, page for some helpful suggestions. . I have put links below that may print better on some devices.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

If you support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month, then you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week. There will be BONUS material available only to patrons as well as an editable Word Doc. Visit my BIBLE ACTIVITIES TAB above to download the free version. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You! 

Free Matthew 7:24-25 Print and Color Page,
The man who built his house on the rock Bible verse.

I create free coloring pages because I love God's word and I hope you are blessed by them. I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

The file above may not come out clear on some printers, but the PDF below is a digital file and would be better if that is the case for you. 

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

There are a lot of fun ways this picture can be colored. The house and the water at the bottom make a good illustration, and you can have fun coloring it. There are a lot of paisley designs around the border that can be any color. If you use fine-tipped markers or pencils, the letters can be filled in nicely. 

Blessings, and Thank You
(c) Adron D. 5/6/19
Isaiah 55:10-11