You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Free Romans 8:31 Print and Color Page, If God is for us Bible Verse

This is a free printable coloring page with Romans 8:31 Bible Verse.

This is a scripture of comfort and inspiration. It asks the question that is its own answer. It means that no matter who is against us it ultimately doesn't matter because God who is greater than all is for us.

Many people memorize this verse since it is so comforting, and the coloring page helps you learn it as you color the word to the scripture.

Romans 8:31 says,

"What then are we to say about these things? If God is for us, who is against us?" Romans 8:31.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

ABOUT MY ART
I am very happy with how this picture looks. I had to draw it several times and trace it over before I got it right. I couldn't get the letters right, so I had to use the computer to create them, but it is God's word, so I wanted to be respectful and give it my best. I think with all the work I put into it, it took a whole evening, but it turned out very nice. I hope you enjoy it. 

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Would you like to receive Bible activity printables every week for your kids?  Support Bible art through Patreon for $3:50 a month and as my thank you gift you will receive  BIBLE TIME FUN activity printables every week as my thank-you gift. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It is a fun way to learn God's word. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can use it in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.

Become a Patron!

Thank you for your generous support.

ABOUT PRINTING THE PICTURE

This picture is a JPEG which is like a Word doc. Most people can print it without problems, but if you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to see my how-to-print page or try the updated link below that should print better.

Free Romans 8:31 Print and Color Page God is For us Bible Verse

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I make them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. They are free, and you are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. 

Use the Paypal button to make your donation.


Thank You So Much!

Below is a PDF that should work with all print devices. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

You can make this picture beautiful if you use fine-tipped markers or pencils. 
  1. The flowers can be bright colors. 
  2. The ribbons can be a contrasting color. the frame bars can be a different color.  
  3. The words to the verse can be colored something dark. 
  4. The background can be a light hue.

Blessings and Thank You,
Bible Time Fun Weekly cover.

(c) Adron  5/18/19
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.