You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, June 6, 2019

Free Printable Matthew 22:37-39 Coloring Page, The Greatest Commandment Bible Verse

I am joyful to share this is a free printable coloring page with Matthew 22:37-39 Bible Verses.

Here is a scripture that everyone should learn.  It is the greatest command passage from the Gospel of Matthew. It challenges us to have a love for God and others that consumes all our hearts, soul, and minds.

Everyone should memorize this scripture.  

Matthew 22:37-39 says,

"Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’." Matthew 22:37-39.

MY ART

This took me so much time to draw that I lost track. I started after dinner and finished sometime after midnight. I printed out the words to the verse and then traced around the words on another sheet of paper. On another paper, I created the design of heats and flowers in pencil. I traced the design a few times and made changes each time until I was satisfied. After the design was worked out, I traced it onto the page with the words.  After all that, I scanned it into the computer and cleaned things up with Microsoft paint. I am very pleased with how it turned out and hope you can use it.  

ABOUT PRINTING.

The image below should print without problems. It is like a Word doc. If you have trouble printing, then CLICK HERE to my HOW TO PRINT page for some suggestions. You can also the updated link below that should print better.

HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT MY ART

Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon with a $3.50 donation a month, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's printable activity bulletin every week. It has pages of scripture-based fun that you will want to use with your class, Bible club, church, camp, vacation Bible school, or home.


Thank You.

Matthew 22:37-39 print and color page the great commission verse

I create free coloring pages because I love God's word and I hope you are blessed by them. I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

COLOR THE PICTURE

There are lots of things you can do to make this a beautiful picture.  It works well with fine-tipped markers or pencils. Make the hearts pink or red and offset them with green leaves.  Use a bright color for the frame bars. Use a pale color for the backgrounds.  

Blessings, And Thank You.
(c) Adron D. 6/6/19
Isaiah 55:10-11