You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Matthew 7:7 Print and Color Page with Ask and it will be Given to You, Bible Verse

I am delighted to share this free printable coloring page with Matthew 7:7.


A Spanish version is below, (La versión en español está abajo).

This print and color page below is perfect for children and adults.
It helps you to memorize the scripture when you color the words to the verse. There is a lot to color as you meditate on God's word. 

Matthew 7:7 says,

Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened.  Matthew 7:7. I use the NIV version of the Bible.

There have been many sermons and books written about this Bible verse. If you would like to study this verse, here is a link to a hub of commentaries dedicated to it. CLICK HERE.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Many people have tried to illustrate this verse, and I looked at many to help my art. Here is a link to a nice poster with the words of this verse that I liked in nice type  CLICK HERE.

ABOUT PRINTING THE PAGE BELOW

If you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page, where I have some suggestions that may help.  You could try the updated link below that should print better.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

If you support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month, then you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity MINI-MAGAZINE every week. There will be BONUS material available only to patrons as well as an editable Word Doc. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!
 
Matthew 7:7 Print and Color page "Ask and it will be given..."

It can take me hours to create a coloring page like this, but I am glad to do it because I love God's word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.

Use the Paypal donation to make a gift of support for my Bible art. 


If you have problems making the image above print, then try the PDF file.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

Espanol (Spanish)

Mateo7.7 Página de Impresión y Color


👉👉👉 Para la página de impresión y color en español en formato PDF HAGA CLIC AQUÍ.

If you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor, you can get into the smaller areas. The letters are big enough to color in. 

Thank You, and God Bless.
Bible Time Fun Weekly Mini-magazine

(c) Adron 7/23/19
Isaiah 55:10-11    

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.