You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Kid's Bible Fun Time Crosswords, Word-search and More Issue 10

Issue 10 of the BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY activity bulletin for kids.

Issue 10 Kid's Bible Fun Time Weekly 
Just in time for Sunday School or Children's church.
So be sure to check your email this week for it. You should receive two files, a Word Doc, and a PDF just to make sure you can get a good print.

TO GO TO A PAGE LISTING AVAILABLE PRINTABLE BIBLE ACTIVITY BULLETINS THAT YOU CAN DOWNLOAD TODAY CLICK HERE.

I have worked on this Bible Fun Time Printable for a few weeks, and I am very happy with how it has turned out.

It has scriptures for all levels and ages. I am very pleased with how this one turned out. And It is exciting to imagine how God is going to use this issue to put the seed of His Word in tender hearts.

I struggled with the overall appearance, I wanted it to have more appeal and ended up repurposing some of my illustrations from my coloring blog and drawing a couple of new icons to fill some of the spaces.

I spent an extra evening editing and checking my work to be sure that there are no mistakes. This took extra hours but is worth it since the results are superior.

It is full of exciting scriptures.
The coloring picture is Psalm 100:1, I chose it for the example of worship and the spirit of celebration it gives to this week’s printable.
The word search is from Romans 1:16, I think it is a good challenge for discipleship and reinforces salvation by faith.
The crossword puzzle takes Joshua 1:9 for the “Word Bank,” it is a verse of comfort and inspiration.
The Mini Bible Study is about Ephesians 2:10. It is a discipleship verse that calls us to do good works.
The scrambler is Proverbs 9:10. I chose this because we do not emphasize the reverential fear of God anymore but focus on other attributes instead.

Here is an idea, if you have finished Bible Camp or Vacation Bible School and want to have some way to keep the connection with attendees send them a copy of these Kids Bible Fun Time pages each week. It will keep your community in their thinking and be a reminder of what you offer them.

As usual, I am including a PDF, a Word doc, and both pages in JPEG format so no matter what system or printer you are using you should be able to get a good print.

Thank you for your continued support.

Subscribe through the Patreon Button and receive a link to a new issue every week as well as access to the archives of recent issues. 


Only $3.50 a month for an issue every week, cancel anytime.

Blessings
(C) Adron
Isaiah 55:10-11