You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, August 11, 2019

Free Print and Color Page for Mark 2:17, I Have Not Come to Call the Righteous, Bible Verse.

I am glad to share my printable Mark 5:17 coloring page.

This Bible verse helps us to understand the reason Christ came.  It tells us that he came with a purpose.  We see in it Christ is for the needy and sinners.  He came to call or invite us to come to him and know Him.  It s a verse of invitation that anyone can answer.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

It helps you to memorize the scripture when you color the words to the verse. There is a lot to color as you meditate on God's word.

Mark 2:17 says,

"On hearing this, Jesus said to them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."  Mark 2:17.

MY ART

I put a lot of work into the design. I traced it over for hours. I wanted it to be exciting. I did a lot of different things to make it look good. The letters to the words were created with the help of the computer, and then after the other artwork was scanned into the computer, I used to cut and paste to put it all together. It is one of my favorite coloring pages. I hope you like it and are blessed by it. 

ABOUT PRINTING
For help with printing, CLICK HERE to see the How-to-print page for some suggestions or try the updated link below that should print better.

YOU CAN BE A SUPPORTER

Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50, and as my thank you for your support, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's printable activity mini-magazine every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It will be full of puzzles, games, and pictures to color. These will contain the BONUS material available only to patrons. You will want to share it with the children in your class club, church, camp, and home. Click the button below.


Thank You Very Much!

Mark 2:17 Print and Color Page,
I have not come to call the righteous Bible verse
.

I spend hours creating coloring pages like this; I am glad to do it for you, because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.

Use the Paypal Donation button to support my Bible art.

Thank You Very Much!

Below is a link that has been modified to print better on some printers

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE 👈👈👈 for a file in PDF format.

COLOR THE PICTURE

Children like to color the picture with crayons, but if you try fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor, you can get into the smaller areas. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Michaels or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.) 
The letters are big enough to color in. 

Blessings, And Thank You.
Kid's Bible Activity Mini-Magazine

© A. E. Dozat 8/11/19
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.