You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Free Print and Color Page Matthew 22:37-40, "Love the Lord your God," Bible Verse

I am delighted to share with you this is a free printable coloring page with Matthew 22:37-40 Bible verse.


The coloring picture below is the love God command where Jesus answered the question of which is the greatest command.  

This print and color page below is perfect for children and adults. It helps you to meditate on the verse when you color in words.

Matthew 22:37-40 says,

"Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment.  And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”"  Matthew 22:37-40.

MY ART

This picture was a lot of work. I had to do a lot of tracing to get the vines and leaves to flow back and forth the way I wanted. The passage is long, so I had to use the computer to create the letters, print them out, and trace the vines and leaves on the paper.  I scanned it back into the computer and used Microsoft paint, and added the straight lines. 

PRINTING

You are welcome to print as many coloring pages as you need. If you need help printing CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print, page for some helpful suggestions or try the updated link below to print better.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

If you support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month, then you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week. There will be BONUS material available only to patrons as well as an editable Word Doc. Visit my BIBLE ACTIVITIES TAB above to download the free version. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You! 

Free Print and Color Page Matthew 22:37-40,
Love The Lord your God Bible Verse

I create free coloring pages because I love God's word and I hope you are blessed by them. I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

There are a lot of ways this printable can be colored in. Since the letters are small, you may want to try pencils. The vines and leaves can be green but try adding yellow or blue for highlights and lowlights. The frame bars look good in a bright color, I think.  Do not forget to color the background areas, perhaps something warm but not too bright. Have Fun.

Blessings, and Thank You. 
(c) Mr. Adron D. 10/15/19
Isaiah 55:10-11