You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Free Psalm 27:4 Print and Color Page

This is a printable coloring page with Psalm 27:4.


Psalm 27:4 is a beautiful verse that expresses devotion and worship of the Lord God. It has been a favorite verse for generations and gives us an example of a devoted and worshipful person.

It helps you memorize the scripture when you color in the letters to the words to the verse.

Psalm 27:4 says,

"I have asked one thing from the LORD; it is what I desire: to dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, gazing on the beauty of the LORD and seeking Him in His temple." Psalm 27:4.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

ABOUT PRINTING

If you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to visit the how-to-print page for some suggestions, or try the updated link below to print better.

If you print on heavy cardstock paper, you may find that you can use watercolor paint or pens and inks.

WOULD  YOU LIKE PRINTABLES FOR YOUR KIDS EACH WEEK?

Support my Bible art with a monthly contribution of  $3:50 through Patreon, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable booklet every week with pages of puzzles and games for the kids. It is my thank-you gift for your support. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, Upwards clubs, school, and home. Use the button below to sign up with your 3:50 Donation.


Thank you!

Free Psalm 27:4 Print and Color Page

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I am glad to do it because I love God's Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. Use the Paypal donate button to support my Bible art. 

Thank you!

PDF
Here is a link that has been modified to PDF, and it should print better if you have problems with the image file above. 

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

COLOR THE PICTURE

This picture has a lot of flowers that can be many different bright colors. Use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor, to get into the smaller areas. You can buy Prismacolor pencils at Michaels or Hobby Lobby. (Look for coupons online.) The letters are big enough to color in. The frame bars can be something that contrasts the flowers. Color the background a pale hue and make the letters to the words dark but not black.

Blessings, and Thank You
© A. E. Dozat 11/21/19 
Isaiah 55:10-11

May I share with you a ministry I support? Because I believe in God's Word and the Gospel's power to change lives, I donate to the Southern Cross Bible Distribution Project- an outreach of the Southern Baptist Convention. Southern Cross distributes Bibles to internationals in their own language, particularly Mandarin. CLICK HERE  to visit their website so you may learn more about how to support them through prayer and other means.