You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

I have come as a light Bible verse, Free Print and Color Page John 12:46

This is a free printable coloring page with John 12:46.

John 12:46 is a powerful verse about the person of Christ and his purpose in coming. It is the "I have come as a light" verse.  It is a great scripture of promise and hope. 

It helps you to memorize the scripture when you color in the words to the verse.

If you want to study this verse, here is a link to a hub of helpful commentaries on it. CLICK HERE.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇

John 12:46 says,

"I have come as a light to shine in this dark world, so that all who put their trust in me will no longer remain in the dark John 12:46.

A WORD ABOUT MY ART

I had to trace the border twice and then scan it into the computer, where I added the straight lines. The letters to the words were done on the computer first and, after a few steps, added to the picture. It sounds simple, but it took a little over three hours to do.   

If you have problems making the image below print, then CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some helpful suggestions, or try the updated link below.

WOULD YOUR KIDS LIKE TO RECEIVE A BIBLE VERSE ACTIVITY MAGAZINE EVERY WEEK?

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a pledge of $3:50 a month. When you do, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week, including the BONUS material available only to patrons. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's Word. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Free John 12:46 Print And Color Page I have come as the light to the World

I am glad to draw these coloring pages because I love the Word of the Lord, and I hope they are a blessing to you.

Use the Paypal button to support my art. 


Thank You!

Below is a PDF that may print better for some.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

I hope you make a beautiful picture. 
There are lots of vines and flowers to color. 
You can color the frame bars and the background.  
The letters to the words can be a dark color, and the background can be pale.

Blessings, and Thank You
Printable Bible Activity Mini-Magazine

(c) Mr. Adron D. 11/6/19 
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.