You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Free Ecclesiastes 3:11 print and Color page, "He makes everything beautiful." Bible verse.

This is a free printable coloring page with Ecclesiastes 3:11, "He has made everything beautiful..." Bible verse.


This print and color page below is perfect for children and adults. It is a favorite verse about how the Lord makes everything beautiful in its time. I think it goes well with the verse that says he works all things together for good. I put the entire verse in the sidebar of the coloring page, so there is context.
  
When you color in the letters to the words of the verse, it helps you to remember it.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Ecclesiastes 3:11 says,

"He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.." Ecclesiastes 3:11. NIV.

ABOUT MY ART

I spent many hours designing and drawing this picture. After I scanned it into the computer, I spent a couple of more hours cleaning it up. 

ABOUT PRINTING

If you have problems printing or are printing on A-4 sized paper, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. or try the updated link below that should print better.

WANT TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Would you like to receive Bible activity printables every week? Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month, and as my thank you gift, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY a printable children's Bible verse activity magazine each week.  (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can use it in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.

Become a Patron!

Thank you! 

Ecclesiastes 3:11 Print and color page with Bible verse,
He makes everything beautiful...

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I do it because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. Use the Paypal button to make your donation.


Thank you!

Below is a link that has been modified to print better on some devices.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

COLOR THE PICTURE

You can do a lot to make this picture beautiful. There are a lot of flowers and vines to fill in, and the frame bars can be a contrasting color. The background can be a more pale hue to give the letters some distinction.

Sample page of
BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY
Kids like to color with crayons, but if you try colored pencils, you will be able to get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)

Blessings, and Thank You
(c) A.E.Dozat 2/16/20
Isaiah 55:10-11

For a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's Bible verse activity booklet every week. Use the button below to get started.