You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Free Matthew 6:34 Print and color page, "Do not Worry About Tomorrow," Bible Verse.

This is a free printable coloring page with Matthew 6:34. 


Here is a Bible verse that has inspired people for generations. It teaches us to not worry.  It is from Jesus's Sermon on the Mount.  This is a favorite memory scripture. It tells us to focus on the "here and now," and not to worry about tomorrow.

Matthew 6:34 says, 

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own" Matthew 6:34.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING
The image below is a JPEG and should print without problems. CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Please support my Bible art with a monthly gift of only $3.50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable activity magazine for kids, every week as my thank-you gift. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's Word. You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can use it in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Free Matthew 6:34 Print and Color Page,
Do Not Worry About Tomorrow Bible Verse. 

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages but I draw them because I love God's Word and I hope they are a blessing to you.


THANK YOU!

Below is a link that has been modified to print better on some printers

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

There are a lot of flowers in the border that you can color in many colors to make it a beautiful picture.

FOR MORE COLORING PAGES
I have many more coloring pages. To go to a list of direct links to hundreds of my coloring pages CLICK HERE. 

Blessings, and Thank You
(c) Mr. Adron 3/29/20
Isaiah 55:10-11
Free Bible Activity Mini-Magazine


If you would like Bible activity printables every week then support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gif of $3.50 and you will receive 2 pages of Bible activity printables every week. Click the button below.

Become a Patron!