You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, May 31, 2020

Free Isaiah 57:15 Print and color page

This is an Isaiah 57:15 Print and color page.

This print and color page features a challenging verse that calls us to be in awe of God. It tells how God is holy and beyond reach but he is also with the one who is humble. He can be holy and still with humble because he chooses to.

It helps you to memorize the scripture when you color in the words to the verse.

Isaiah 57:15  says,

For this is what the high and exalted One says-- he who lives forever, whose name is holy: "I live in a high and holy place, but also with the one who is contrite and lowly in spirit, to revive the spirit of the lowly and to revive the heart of the contrite. Isaiah 57:15

MY ART

This was a challenge for me to draw and took a long time. I had to use the computer for several parts and do a bit of cut and paste from some other coloring pages. I drew the vines and ribbons after tracing them from some other coloring pages I had made years ago, but they didn't quite fit so I had to redraw them a few times. I used the computer to create the letters. It was a lot of work but I am glad how it all turned out, and I hope you are blessed by it. 

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING

The image below is a JPEG and should print without difficulty on most devices.  For help with printing click "HERE" to go to my HOW TO PRINT page for some suggestions.  You can try the PDF link below which should print better. 

BECOME A PATRON

If you support my Bible coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid’s printable activity bulletin, every week. It will have pages of fun Bible puzzles, pictures to color, games, and more. Click the button below.


Thank you for your kind support!

Isaiah 57:15 Print and color page
Isaiah 57:15 Print and Color Page 

I create these coloring pages because I love God's Word, I hope you are blessed by them.  I make them available to you for free and you may print as many as you can use. I only ask that, if you are able, that you make a small contribution to support my art.


Thank you!

Below is a link that may print better if you have problems with the image above printing. 

CLICK HERE for a PDF that may work better on some printers.

COLOR THE PICTURE

This picture can be fun to color in. 
  • The letters are outlined so you can color the words. 
  • Some vines and leaves can be different greens. 
  • The ribbon can be a contrasting color like pink. 
  • There is a heart at the bottom that can be red or ping. 
  • The doves can look white if you color the areas around them, maybe blue.. 
  • The frame bars can be different colors, and the background too. 

Children like to color the picture with crayons, but if you try fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor, you will be able to get into the smaller areas. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Michaels or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.) The letters are big enough to color in. 

Blessings, and Thank You.
Printable Bible Activity Mini-magazine

©A. E. Dozat. 5/31/20
Isaiah 55:10-11

Please support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.

Become a Patron!