You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, June 29, 2020

Free Psalm 18:33 Print and Color Page, He Gives me The Feet of a Deer, Bible verse.

This is a print and color page for Psalm 18:33, "He gives me the feet of a deer..." Bible verse. 

I am glad to share my print and color page that features a wonderful verse that declares confidence in God.
It helps you to memorize the scripture when you color the words to the verse.

I had to redo some of it several times before I got it right. 

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Psalm 18:33 says,

"He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he causes me to stand on the heights." Psalm 18:33.

This verse gives us a lot of comfort and inspiration for our faith. It is praise for the Lord and gives him credit for our confidence. It says He is the one who lifts us up. 

If you want to study this verse, here is a link to a hub of commentaries on it. CLICK HERE.

Visit the HOW TO PRINT tab for suggestions if you have problems getting it to print. There is a PDF link below.

WOULD  YOUR KIDS LIKE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

When you make your monthly pledge of only $3:50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable booklet every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below


Thank you!  

Free Psalm 18:33 Print and Color Page, "He gives me the feet of a deer."

Sometimes it takes me hours, but I draw these coloring pages. I am glad to do it for you because I love God's word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank You!

Below is a link that has been modified to print better on some printers.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. If you have problems printing see the help tab above. 

You can color the flowers in different colors. There are two intertwining vines, so you might want to color them different hues of green. The frame bars can be a bright color for contrast. The letters to the words can be something like red, orange, or blue, or something.  Dont forget to color the background behind the letters.  Have fun!

Blessings, and Thank You
© A. E. Dozat  6/29/20
Isaiah 55:10-11