You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, July 6, 2020

Free Isaiah 42:8 Print and Color Page, I Will Not Yield my Glory to Another

I am glad to share my Isaiah 42:8 print and color page, "I will not yield my glory to another."  Bible verse. 


This is a verse that tells about the Almighty God and His holiness. It tells us that He alone is worthy of glory and will not compromise His glory for anyone else.  He is jealous of His glory not because He is insecure but because it is the right thing to do, and it protects us from the errors of idolatry and the judgment against the idolatrous. 

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇

When you color in words to the verse, you can't help but memorize it and meditate on its meaning. 

Isaiah 42:8  says,

"I am the LORD; that is my name! I will not yield my glory to another or my praise to idols." Isaiah 42:8.

ABOUT MY ART

I put a lot of work into this picture.  It took two evenings to create. I draw the different elements and then trace each one over until they look right; then, I trace them all together into a single picture. After everything is combined, I scan it into the computer to clean it up and add the text.  It is a lot of work, and there are hundreds of details and steps. I hope you like it.

REGARDING PRINTING

Normally the image prints without a problem. It is created for USA letter paper size.  If you need help getting it to print, click on the "CLICK HERE" to go to my how-to=-print page, where I have gathered some suggestions that might help. 

There is a PDF link below the image that may work if you have trouble making it print.

SUPPORT MY ART

When you support my Bible verse art through Patreon for $3.50 a month, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable children's activity bulletin every week. CLICK HERE for a list of the free versions. Click the button below to subscribe to the expanded version with extra pages of fun.


Thank you!


Free Isaiah 42:8 Print and Color page I will not give my glory to another.

Even though it often takes many hours, I am glad to create these coloring pages because I love God’s Blessed Word and hope they are a blessing to you.

Use the Paypal button below to make a one-time gift of support. 


Thank You!

Below is a link that has been modified to print better on some printers.

👉👉👉  CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

THE ART

You can have a lot of fun coloring this printable. 
There are a lot of oak leaves and paisley decorations around the border.  
The letters to the verse are an outline and can be filled in.  
The frame bars around the border can be colored too.

Blessings, and thank you
Free printable Bible Activity Mini-Magazine, 

 A.E. Dozat.7/6/20 
Isaiah 55:10-11

Please support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.

Become a Patron!