You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, September 14, 2020

Free Luke 6:37 Print and Color Page

I am glad to share my free Bible Verse Coloring page for Luke 6:37.

This is one of the most challenging things that Jesus ever said. It is one thing that if we all did it, the world would be a better place. He uses a trilogy of doublets in this statement that commands us not to judge, condemn, and forgive. It is a scripture that many people have loved and even have created art for it like this beautiful picture (CLICK HERE to see it) by Art for Christ, where he uses the image of the cross as a background to the words.  We like to think about and talk about this verse, but it is not one we are quick to obey.  

Luke 6:37 says,

"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven." Luke 6:37.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

THE ART

I worked on this all afternoon. I ended up using some parts of other coloring pages and tracing them onto the picture. Then after it was scanned together, I used cut-and-paste to bring the text over from word, but it still had to be changed into a different file for the image formate. I think it turned out very well.  I hope you like it. 

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART, AND YOU WILL RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and make a pledge of $3:50 a month. When you do, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable mini-magazine every week, including the BONUS material available only to patrons. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's Word.  It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home.


Thank you!

PRINT THE PICTURE

If you have trouble making the image below print, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page, where I have placed some suggestions that may help. You can try the updated link below.


Free Luke 6:37 Bible Verse Print and Color Page

It can take me hours or even days to create a coloring page like this, but I am glad to do it because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. 


Thank You!

Below is a file that may print better on some devices. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

COLOR THE PICTURE

I tried to put a lot of fun things to color in this picture. If you use fine-tipped markers or coloring pencils, it can turn out very nicely. There are a lot of paisley-style decorations around the border. The corners have different images of faith, christ, and God. The backgrounds can be complementary colors. The frame bars can be a contrasting color. I hope you have fun with it. 

Blessings, and Thank You.
Bible Time Fun Weekly Cover 172

(C) Adron 9/14/20
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.