You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Free Job 9:10 print and color page. He does Great and Unsearchable things, Bible verse

This is a free printable color page for Job 9:10.


Here is a wonderful scripture that declares the greatness of God. It makes us think about the awesome bigness of God and how we cannot understand or measure God. 

SCROLL DOWN TO DOWNLOAD THE FREE PDF FOR THIS COLORING PAGE

Job 9:10 says,

"He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted" Job 9:10.

This picture required about a week to design. I tried one thing and then another. I had a creative mental block and just couldn't come up with something, and then while looking over other pictures I have drawn, I came across one with a landscape with the dawn and clouds and stars, which gave me the idea that became this picture. I then had to spend a day drawing and tracing the landscape and clouds before I was happy with it. I am glad it turned out so well, and I hope you like it. 

I draw these printable Bible verse pages because I love God's Word, and I hope you are blessed by them. 

If you have trouble printing this picture below, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some helpful suggestions or try the updated link below.

WOULD  YOUR KIDS LIKE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and pledge $3:50 a month. When you do, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, CLICK HERE FOR SAMPLES, a children's activity printable booklet every week, including the BONUS material available only to patrons. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!
 

Free  Job 9:10 printable coloring page.  

Even though it takes many hours, I draw these coloring pages because I love God's Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

Below is a file in PDF format that may work better on some devices. 

CLICK HERE for a PDF of the image above. 

I hope you have a wonderful time coloring this picture. It has a lot of possibilities. The sky scene and landscape have limitless combinations of colors that you can do. The frame bars are a little abstract, but the right color can make them a strong focal point.  

Blessings and Thank You.
© A.E. Dozat. 1/1/20 
Isaiah 55:10-11

P.S. support my Bible art through patron, and you will receive printables every week.

Become a Patron!

Let me tell you about a ministry I am excited about and support.  Because I believe in God's Word and the Gospel's power to change lives, I donate to the Southern Cross Bible Distribution Project- an outreach of the Southern Baptist Convention.  Southern Cross distributes Bibles to internationals in their own language, particularly Mandarin.  CLICK HERE  to visit their website so you may learn more about how to support them through prayer and other means.